Hey everybody! Kevin here. Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how mortified I am that it's been so long since I wrote anything here. Please forgive me. I mean, it's been AGES. We have so much to cover here, and it's a lot to take on, but I'm going to start with HOLIDAY HO-HO-HODOWN 2005, which took place last Saturday (but whose effects were felt well into this past Tuesday).
Most Valuable Party Guest shout-outs go to Katie McGrath, who prepared no less than THREE delicious dishes that everyone enjoyed. AND she looked hot as hell! AND she gave me a photo calendar! Hello, whenever they're electing a new pope, I'm nominating Katie McGrath. She's better than Current Pope, because she's not a wrinkled old homophobe AND she doesn't wear neon red clogs... as much.
Other Notables: Jake Brown for bringing 'TheLangley Schools Music Project,' Sara Fitzchristmas for bringing the hotness, Margaret Murphy for bringing the determination to climb 6 flights of stairs after Neil Diamond busted her kneecap, Heidi Hansen-Young for bringing the gift of a conversation topic, Cara David for bringing Uma on 'Oprah,' Kenneth Naanep for bringing an A+ line reading of 'Hey, gays! Where you get them shoes?', Ryen and Sean for bringing the ingenuity to invent 'Jack & wine,' Matt Kupchin for bringing clout, Kate Jacobs for bringing the male part of 'Baby, It's Cold Outside,' Mike Ettannani for bringing emotional instability, Bret Friedman for bringing an appreciation of homemade curtains, and most of all, Matt Gurry for bringing the wherewithall to hang out with a bunch of lushes on his 24th birthday. Holla to everyone! It was literally the funnest. And next year, I promise to stay, if not sober, at least lucid. I apologize to any- and everyone I spoke to with my eyes closed while drooling slightly.
Now that we've taken care of that rigamarole, it's time to announce that this blog is going to launching a year end wrap-up to beat the band. We'll be looking at 2005 in pop culture, 2005 in politics and 2005 in the eternal battle of good (John O'Hurley) v. evil (Kelly Monaco). More on this once 2006 officially kicks into high gear. I know you all are wicked excited, so feel free to email Leigh or myself with ideas and/or suggestions. Likely, they'll be 100% ignored, but I'm pretending that this blog's a give-and-take. Which is totally ain't.
Democratically, KEVIN :-)
