That is an actual quote from The Wizard of Oz. That Auntie Em. What a character.
I heart the IMDB. (which also told me Basic Instinct 2 made a paltry 3.2 million this weekend, and that in NY and DC they are pulling the trailer for that god awful 9/11 movie, which I totally agree with...But I digress...) Anyway, the reason I needed a Wizard of Oz quote is that DC is currently under a TORNADO WARNING. How is that possible? Tornados are supposed to happen to people in red states, people on farms, people who...know what the hell your supposed to do in a tornado. (Low ground I think, right?) At any rate, if Bill Paxton drives by and cows start flying around I'll let you know.
Although, a tornado just might take all the cherry blossoms off the trees, which may make the 17 million tourists currently clogging up the metro go home. That would be nice.
In other news, a week from tomorrow I will be closer to thirty than twenty. I'm accepting condolences and donations of fine spirits and wine. Speaking of which, that makes my bday party co-host, Paul, 25 today. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, mein Liebschen!
Finally- this blog officially has over three hundred posts.
Kevin, what does that say about us?
-Lethal.
