
Last night, my gorgeous, talented roommate and I celebrated her birthday (3 weeks after the fact) by going to see Kathy Griffin, easily the funniest woman on the planet Earth, who was playing live at the Nokia Theatre in Times Square. Clearly, Kathy's demographic is pretty damn gay, so I should have looked better. (My skin was blotchy, and though my new hair is KICK ASS, I just looked a little dump-ba-dump.) I should have been more in "Gotta get a boyfriend!" mode, and I should have seen it coming that this night would result in me coming face to face with the most beautiful man of all time.
OK. So Roommate and I are walking in to the lovely theatre (which I really do like v.v. much), when she squeezes my arm, and says, "Kevin. Kevin. Kevin. Kevin." I turn to my right, and there he is, descending to his Front Orchestra seats (oh, they put chairs in, btw). Project Runway Season 2 contestant DANIEL VOSOVIC. Now, it may have come up on this blog or elsewhere before, but I am in love with this man. I mean... He's amazing. I feel a literal deep, abiding affection for him, to say nothing of how spellbindingly attracted to him I am. Anyway, I could literally feel the blood drain from my body, and as we went to our seats, I def began to hyperventilate. (I am SO serious. My crush on him is THAT pathetic.) But then Kathy Griffin went on, did two hours of the funniest shit I've ever heard in my life, and thank jeebus I didn't see Vos again on the way out. I couldn't have handled it. Am I a pussy? Should I have said hi? I mean, I really want to end up marrying him, but I think I might have crapped all over myself if I'd gotten within 5 feet of him.
C'mon, guys. If we all pool our contacts, we can get me a date with Vosovic, right? We TOTES can!! It's my American Dream!!
Fonda-ly, KEVIN :-)
