Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oscars! Songs! Politics! Drugs! Etcetera!

Leigh and I would like to start this post with a small wish for the Oscars (which Leigh has come to NY to celebrate!! yay!!)- ROCK THE FUCK OUT, JENNIFER HUDSON. You are a goddess.

******

Next order of business: Go here and download the second song, "Never Heard Nothing Like This Shit Here." It will blow your fucking mind apart. I never use the word 'masculine' as a compliment, but now I will- This is the best boy song ever.

*****

What the douche is going on with Hillary and Obama? Why are they fighting like a couple of little whiny cunts? And why is David Geffen in the middle of this? THIS is why people don't vote, assholes. THIS is why people will be sick of the race by '08 and why people will stay home and only the crazies' votes will count. Fools.

*****

Roommate just got back from Amsterdam. She went to the Anne Frank House stoned. I love her not only for doing that but for coming back safely.

*****

Hypocrisy Alert: I know that I chastised the world for acting like vultures feasting on Anna Nicole's bones last week, but I am SO into this Britney rehab meltdown nonsense. I can't get enough of it. In and out of rehab, then in and out again, then IN AGAIN in less than a week?! This is magic. To clarify my opinions: (1) Shaving ones head and getting tattoos isn't gross or weird or a cry for help, per se, but (2) She has two small children who she should be focusing on, so it's time to quit the impulsive shit. (I say this because I probably plan a head-shaving debacle one day, but it'll be pre-babies.)

*****

If you're ever bored on a Sunday night, say between 7:00 and 11:00, you MUST come to Splash's Sunday night disco party. I went last weekend with Handsome Danny and it was... aaaaamaaaaaaaaaazing. I- No word. None.

*****

HARRY POTTER: Click here to see Daniel Radcliffe naked. It's gross. But then to cleanse your palette, click here to see his hilarious cameo on Extras, complete with Dame Diana Rigg being the most bad-ass old lady ever.

OK, I'm leaving you on the high note that is Diana Rigg. Enjoy the Oscars, everyone!!

KEVIN (and Leigh).