Monday, April 23, 2007

A Miracle of Modern Science


When they figured out how to put calcium in my Tropicana, I rejoiced. When they started fortifying cookies with iron I thought, why not? but now the "I'm too lazy to eat things that are actually good for me" trend may have reached its' zenith. I was MYOB-ing in Target yesterday-when what to my wondering eyes should appear- but Diet Coke Plus. According to it's maker this is "Everything you love about Diet Coke, plus several essential nutrients you want and your body needs." I tried it. (Obviously) And it tastes just like the old Diet Coke Wow! They put vitamins in my super-artificial chemical filled calorie free sparkling cola product! We might not be able to cure cancer, but we can make Diet Coke good for you! Or you could just go crazy and you know; swallow a multi-vitamin.

No comments: