Hey crew- Kevin here. I haven't posted on this blog in so long that I just needed to pause and remember what the password was. My brain is silly. So yeah, it's been a while, and I hope you're all well and as gorgeous as I remember. Given my long absence, I was going to post a lengthy, well-considered post about life and all the intricacies of what's been going on over the past few weeks. But my good friend Nick just reminded me of the existance of the early 90s gem Parker Lewis Can't Lose, so now I'm a little nostaligia-dizzy and I think I need to lay down.
But here are some random collected thoughts.
- Bridges are scary places.
- I amazed myself earlier this week by being able to find Zambia on a map.
- Entourage is excellent.
- I hope everyone watches the Gay Debates on LOGO this Thursday.
- If I were a drag queen, I would be a pregnant, suburban drag queen named Gloria. Or maybe "Victoria Falls." (See, it all comes back to Zambia.)
- Mia Farrow is the greatest. Ever.
- Michelle Pfeiffer has more beauty in her under-eye satchels that 90% of human beings have, ever.
- Things I love most this week: pools, not eating meat, and Kevin Dillon.
- Things I hate most this week: the new layout of the Pathmark on Atlantic Ave, my birthday, and John Travolta.
xoxo KEVIN.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahahaha...."and featuring Nick Austin as the mountain!"
Post a Comment