Monday, March 03, 2008

"What is more Fantasy than peacock?"

Oh, Roberto Cavalli; I couldn't have said it better myself.
It's that bittersweet time of the year again kids. Another season of our beloved Project Runway is about to come to a close. While I'm sure Christian is counting down the moments to his coronation ceremony- I would just like to say that I am rooting for Jillian. I have consistently liked her stuff and she's from Strong Island to boot. (I think Kevin may still be mourning the loss of Chris- whom we all loved- but I'm sorry: you lost me at human hair.
Please chime in the comments section and cast your vote.

In other news- can anyone believe that is March already? Maybe it's just me, but I feel like '08 is whipping on by. Kevin and I will be sunning ourselves in Montauk before we know it. (At least that's how I hope it plays out- I need some warmth) March is good though. I mean, it contains the most important holiday of the year, so how bad could it be?
To end this post of rambling I'd like to add a warm welcome to The Gayrab who has returned to New York and today spends his very first night a matchbox of his own. (Well, more of a gilded cage than a matchbox;I don't think there are too many Matchboxes on the Upper West Side...)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hmm ... which high-collared gothic collection to root for? I, for one, am also a fan of Jillian. I love that she looks like a Charlie's Angel, and I want her to make me look like one, too!

Anonymous said...

I went to high school with Jillian! TEAM JILLIAN! I always admired her cos she was one of the few girls to graduate without getting pregnant. Work it out, girl.