This was a terrifyingly long hiatus. Is anyone even reading this? Unclear. I'm not waiting any longer. It's time for this blog to rear it's ugly head again! I'm sure tens of people are excited! I had thoughts of giving up- but one can't just abandon projects that are nearly four years in the making. Not under my watch.
I'm not sure why Kevin and I fell off the wagon this time. I think it was a lethal combination. of papers to grade and limited internet access at work. No matter. We're over that.
There are a million things to talk about, and all in good time. I just wanted to write a quick note. I'll leave you with two things:
THIS should make you sit up and worry. (John McCain is older than chocolate chip cookies! and the polio vaccine! and area codes!)
For balance, here's a really happy, three year-old picture of Kevin & I in Paris.
I feel better, how about you?
SEE YOU SOON!!!
-Leigh (and Kevin)

No comments:
Post a Comment