Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Malan Breton is the new Kara Janx

Nothing has me more excited than the new summer season of Project Runway. Oh how I've missed those trips to the Tresume Hair Salaon and the Loreal Paris Makeup room (and...the Macy's accessory wall?!?) But I digress....
  • Malan Breton. (who claims his hometown is...Long Island City. Please. People from Ronkonkoma can spit on you) Someone needs an attitude adjustment mister.
  • Jeffery is a poor man's Santino. Models and feathers. High on yourself. We've seen this show before...(Heidi just called it whilst I was typing this) NEXT.
  • Keith-if you're going to badmouth Michael Kors AND Nina Garcia, I'm going to scream you out of the television. Even if you made a pretty dress.
  • Wait, Banana Republic isn't sponsering the show anymore? que?
  • Wait...Vincent puts a bowl on someone's head, and he stays? Oy.
  • Honestly, I don't know who to root for yet. I'm two-for-two in picking champs... such pressure. Whatever. Show me Tim Gunn barking at people, and I'm thrilled.