
That, Ladies and Germs is the hopefully the only time I will ever use a black-eyed peas title in this here blog.
Anyway...
As I await the finale of The Closer (no seriously, its good.) I'm bringing us back from a brief summer hiatus . This break included both Snakes on a Birthday and THE road trip; so clearly Kevin has some serious blogging to do. (He's midflight right now, so we'll cut him some slack.) There are many reasons to return to the blog. One month from today, I head to merry old England. Two months from today, America gets to see Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. But there are more pressing issues...
On behalf of Kevin & Leigh's Sexy-Ass Blog, I'd like to express our condolences at the news of the death of The Crocodile Hunter. The news is all over CNN, and the Prime Minister of Australia even shed tears at the news. The man who dangled his baby in the mouths of crocs and wrestled all sorts of reptiles, struck down by a Sting Ray? crickey.
