(To the Internet.)
KEVIN AND LEIGH'S SEXY-ASS BLOG IS BACK!
I know, I know. We've been gone for ages. Last time you heard from us we were excited about Halloween. We've neglected the blog. We're sorry. We'll have some sort of re-commitment ceremony. We promise.
I'm really sorry kids. I never meant to let the blog fall by the wayside. It took the tenacity of one Katherine McGrath to bring the blog back from the grave. (Well, McGrath; and The Lobsterita. But mostly Katie McGrath; for sure.)
I won't even attempt to discuss all thats happened since last we blogged; instead I'll leave with a few choice photos from the HO-HO-HO DOWN 2006:
Kevin and Kate, ever the gracious Hosts.

Kate shows the Pinata who's the boss.

McGrath. Saver of Blogs. Ace Photographer.
(see glowing couch photo above)

Kevin "Steps into Christmas" and takes hostages.

Joe and I know how to belt out a christmas carol. (Especially after a visit to TRACKS)
I won't even attempt to discuss all thats happened since last we blogged; instead I'll leave with a few choice photos from the HO-HO-HO DOWN 2006:
Kevin and Kate, ever the gracious Hosts.

Kate shows the Pinata who's the boss.

McGrath. Saver of Blogs. Ace Photographer.
(see glowing couch photo above)

Kevin "Steps into Christmas" and takes hostages.

Joe and I know how to belt out a christmas carol. (Especially after a visit to TRACKS)

