.jpg)
I am officially a Master. (of Education)
While my classmates celebrated this momentous occasion by donning caps, gowns, and those god awful hoods- I chose to go a different route.
First, I went with Laura and Paul to see the movie which restored my faith in motion pictures (previously knocked out by such fare as "Next" and "Spiderman"Don't even get me started on Spiderman).
I'm talking of course about :HOT FUZZ.
By the power of Greyskull, get up and go this movie. RIGHT NOW. it is SO GOOD. and SO BRITISH. it made us SO HAPPY. I mean, how could anyone not like a film which openly references Point Break?
The graduation celebration continued with dinner and drinks, followed by a concert by the superb LCD Soundsystem at the 9:30 Club. Where we danced our little hearts out. (or rather we swayed and tapped our feet it was kind of crowded...)
It was the best graduation I ever (not) attended !

No comments:
Post a Comment