So tomorrow I'm starting a Booze Abstinence. Why, you ask? Well, I've been hitting the sauce A LOT lately. And by "a lot," I mean more than usual, which for a non-Kevin person is an unfathomable amount. So because I don't want to end up like Lindsay Lohan, I'm taking a little time off from my favorite past time. Just to make sure I still can quit it. You understand, I'm sure.
Anyway, I may become irritable or irrational or moody or just generally unstable and gross. And I apologize for it in advance. We'll reconvene in mid-June and assess my progress. Wish me luck in the comments field, if you're so inclined.
xoxo KEVIN.
PS- Given the fact that Leigh is back in New York, I think taking these measures at this time is really in the best interest of my sweet, sweet liver.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
The Great Booze-Out of June '07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck, Kevin!. You shall make it through Dry Week in a huge way... In other news, I take offense to your oppresive hatred of Couric. Can she do no good in your cold, newly-boozeless eyes?
Post a Comment