Friday, June 01, 2007

REALPOLITIK

Kevin: Who the fuck is Fred Thompson?

Gayrab:All I know is that, since he's played the president, he thinks he can be the president.

K:Is he really on Law & Order? Can my beloved Hargitay run for president? I'm sorry, but I think a Clinton-Hargitay ticket would (a) be the greatest thing that ever happened to this world, and (b) the worst thing to ever happen to my donatable income.

K:Chris Meloni, obviously, would be Secretary of My Interior. BO-DANG.

G: HE WAS IN CHINA BEACH. I AM VOTING FOR HIM.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000669/

Leigh: Um, he was also responsible for HARRIET MEYERS. anyone remember that debacle? For every "China Beach" there is a "Baby's Day Out"

K: If "Baby's Day Out" is a liability, then I'm moving to Canada.
"No bib. No crib. No problem." - That NEEDS to be his campaign slogan!!

L: Well, his DA Branch on L & O is alll sorts of Pro-life- thats al I'm saying.
Also, what if it was an All- L & O cabinet? Ice-T for secretary of defense!

G: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You had me at Meloni. (MMM. He FINE.)

No comments: