But get this, though. Since I've been spending a lot of time out and about in my neighborhood in the middle of workdays, I've noticed something: Fort Greene is a literal hotbed of eccentric old men. And I don't mean, like, bums or vagrants of a degenerate nature. There are, like, old retired gentlemen of leisure who spend their days sitting on stoops, drinking coffee, yelling nonsensical things at passersby. It's really the least-threatening thing ever, and in fact it's really charming. I think I might like to become one of these older gentlemen. (Except they have no teeth, and I'd like to skip that part.) But they're so cool! I considered joining them on the benches outside the Chinese laundry to, I imagine, discuss the urgent matters of the day.
This is an acheiveable, sane goal, right? I can't tell anymore. Nobody should let me stay in an apartment by myself for five straight days. I get all up in my own head.
Here's the promised photo:
Insane, isn't it? I love trannies.XOXO,
Kevin.

No comments:
Post a Comment