Thursday, November 15, 2007

"So, I design clothes out of my flower shop"...

The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived. A new season of Project Runway is finally underway.
OF NOTE:
There was a Santino Saturn commercial.
There is the new Bluefly.com accessory wall. I heart bluefly SO BADLY. (They have provided me with some lovely discount designer duds including a Cynthia Rowley wrap skirt that could stop traffic and my beloved Michael Kors puffy coat) Patronize them.
Nina Garcia is SO fierce. Did you watch her gaze? She's like Medusa.
Kevin & I have already picked our favorite:
CHRIS.
The man wears leopard, weighs 300 pounds and is a DELIGHT.
Onto the clothes:

I liked this. I did not like that the person who produced it chooses to call herself "Sweet P"...


This is what Strong Island had to offer. (Shape up, Missy!)



Everyone was all about this dress. I get it, the construction blah blah blah- I can't get past the "I bought this Burberry trench in Chinatown" fabric choice.



This week's Wendy Pepper Award for "How in the hell has no one said Auf Wiedersehen to you yet?!?" goes to...Elisa



Finally; my pick of the week, the aforementioned Chris. It's purple, it's pretty and you; my lazy friend, made it with leftovers:

No comments: