Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Blurry, quite blurry.

Those are the only words I have to describe the past week. Here are some things on my mind:
  • There is a new Celine Dion song. This is bad; but what's worse is that it is playing on Z100. Is Celine cool with the kids these days? Is that possible? I smell Pay-o-la, someone get Spitzer on the horn.
  • My car got Keyed yesterday. Bah Humbug.
  • I hope you all saw Juno because it truly lived up to all the hype. Not even the bolognese sauce at Maria Pia could keep my mother from singing its praises
  • While we're on the subject of good things, you should all dvr Tin Man the next time it airs- all six hours of it (No, really- go set it up.)
  • We all survived what was, I think, the most insane/merriest Ho-Ho-Ho down that has ever been or ever will be. Whew.
  • Sometime ago, friends gathered to decorate my first Christmas tree in Brooklyn.
  • Please enjoy it's yuletide cheer:

No comments: