Sunday, November 21, 2004

Deer in the headlights...

The title of this post accurately describes the way in which i have been floating through this day.
Shout Outs: First and foremost, to one Kate Jacobs for actually looking at this site. I beleive the last time I saw Kate, I was chasing after kevin w/ an arsenal of sex toys & lubricants. Also I'd like to give props to Valium, with out which I never would have survived my MRI this morning (hence the whole deer-in the headlights thing)according to the FDA it not safe for me to operate heavy machinery,nor to eat grapefruit. I say scurvy is a small price to pay for remaining calm while in a tube.
Shout Downs: To my living room, which suffering from holiday personality disorder. It has xmas lights and tinsel, as well as a giant pumpkin, gourds and indian corn. I need to work on that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mygod man mri's are the worst
they make my brain feel like it's gonna explode
i had one once, and they said it would be an open mri, but it seemed pretty closed to me

also i like grapefruit