Hey, all. So please do consider the photos found below.
This is my photographic testament to the GCHS Class of '99 five year reunion. It was, simply put, a FUCK of a time. I had SO much fun, largely due to dirty dancing with Graziella B-H, tongue kissing Billie Jo Backert (which we never did as prom dates), and bitch fighting with Mike Ettannani.
Good time. Got shit drunk with Somerville and Katie Sullivan. Beer flowed. Shots flowed. Leigh's random 19-year old cousins were spotted. Hansson tried to land Glenn Nick (successfully? I forgot to ask). Leigh fell repeatedly, only to be picked up from the parking lot of the Uptown Grill by Greg Meranti, noted anal sex fetishist.
And then Thanksgiving.
I frickin love Thanksgiving. Truly. It's just the most food-centric holiday. I had such a good time, despite being wildly hung over. I mean, a hang over doesn't exactly help when trying to deal with your decidedly "Red State" relatives, especially when I was seated as far as humanly possible from my leftie grandmother.
OTHER RANDOM RANTS:
(1) So this plane crash that's ruined Dick Ebersol, the NBC Sports guy is horrible. But what's even more horrible is how slighted Susan St. James has been in all of this? Does no one remember how 9,000% awesome she is??? She's Kate! Or Allie. I forget. Also, Shelley Long was back in the news this week. Two of my favorite people, back in the papers for dubious reasons. I mean... I guess having your family in an air crash isn't dubious. But still.
(2) I love peacocks.
(3) My December is so flippin full of stuff. I have no time to Christmas shop.
(4) This NBC special about Princess Diana is maddening. First of all, I can't believe she's dead. She's so beautiful. Also, Camilla Parker Bowles is a chupacabra. Let's just say it. She's vile. And then there's this guy who sold her confessional tapes!! Not only is he morally poo, but he insists on showing me his calves. So white! UUUUGHHHH. But you know what's NOT white? Ann Curry. I bet she's American Indian. I bet if she killed this guy, she could use every part of his body for some practical purpose. I love American Indians.
(5) I love Al Sharpton. I watched him rip Jerry Fallwell and eigth vagina at the gym this evening, and it felt SO GOOD. Fuck you, man of god.
(6) Kate got a guitar. It's blue. She named it Loretta. Aaaaannd... My apartment just became the most awesome madness.
I don't think I can write anymore. If I type any furhter, I'll wear off my fingerprints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment