Kevin William Manganaro, you are an evil genious. I wonder if anyone in these photos is going to happen upon them by accident. that would be...interesting. I haven't time to write anything like a novella you posted, but I would like to mention the following things:
1-yesterday, the only time I left my apartment was to get a peppermint mocha. The starbucks in union station was out of both peppermint syrup and cardboard cupolders. Never patronize them!
2-if any loyal readers out there would like to give me some helpful hints on comparing the roman empire with the roman republic, it would greatly increase my chances of actually being sane if and when I ever earn a masters degree.
3- and far most important; according the USWeekly (Issue 512, Dec 6th "Desperate Housewife?") Jennifer Lopez and my parents are currently living less than 2 miles apart. we may be sharing a zipcode. Get ready for Jlo run-ins at Americana. Jlo in Brookville. A-Rod buying a house in Garden City. Long Island is on the up and up!
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment