Tuesday, September 13, 2005

In Absentia

I'm really having a problem keeping up with this blog. I'm sorry. School is a pain this semester, as I have to write my thesis. SIGH.
So I dyed my hair last night. It was supposed to be "meduim golden brown". Having dyed my own hair somewhee in the neighborhood of fifty times, I was fairly certain I knew what I was doing. However, my hair looks neither medium, nor golden brown. It looks Auburn. For years I wanted red hair. Now, all I want is for it to go back to brown and it refuses to comply. Is it so much to ask that I be able to view my natural hair color? ARGH.
In other much better news...the season premiere of Gilmore Girls is tonight. Kevin and Leigh's Sexy-Ass blog is tre excited. I also get my fieldwork assignment today. Please think of me and hope that I am not, as in previous semesters, about to be sent into my own personal version of "Dangerous Minds" (c'mon I know you still remember the words to Gangsta's Paradise...)