Happy Columbus Day, Readership! I hope you had a lovely weekend. I was out in the Hamptons, where I saw Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin-Paltrow and even little Apple Blyth Allison Martin-Paltrow going into a restaurant in Amangansett! Delightful sighting all around.
I just wanted to take this date, when you either celebrate the contributions of Italian-Americans or bemoan the fate of Native Americans (I'm constantly doing the latter, and I'll consider doing the former if it's ever merited), to go at a few things:
(1) Can the world just fucking crucify Kate Moss and Boy George and get it over with? Like, we get it, you don't like people who do coke (but people who start wars and/or appear on "Trading Spouses," you're fine with), but kicking Boy George when he's down (ie- obese), or kicking Kate Moss when she's down (ie- dating a guys whose band is named Babyshambles), is just too easy. Do you really feel good about yourselves for belittling Boy George? Like, he's not Tom Cruise. He can't defend himself armed with fortunes and lunacy like Tom can. I mean, c'mon. That's all I'm saying.
(2) www.harrietmiers.blogspot.com
Essential.
(3) First, Kenny Chesney commits "fraud" against her, and now Jack White's wife is pregnant. I'm betting on a Renee Zellweger suicide, which, after "Nurse Betty" would be the best thing she's done in a loooooong time.
(4) My iPod is broken. Am I grieving the loss of over 5,000 songs? You fuckin' bet I am. But I suppose I'll just start the process of assembling them all over again. Sigh. Rage.
OK, Back on the clock now. CIAO!
KEVIN :-)
PS- Thanks and love to Kate for the "Trading Spouses" joke. Still Golden, Wilkinson.
