Hi Kids, remember me???
Im back, mostly becuase I'm filled with rage.
The most wonderful toy I ever owned is under attack.
If you are a girl, and in your twenties, you probably owned and American Girl Doll. Or you know someone who did.
When I was eight, Samantha Parkington was the coolest doll ever. She was from 1904, taught you about history, came with books and had the mostt extensive/historically accurate wardrobe imaginable. She currently sits in my attic, just incase I have a daughter someday.
Apparently, becuase the company that makes these dolls donates money to an organization that empowers girls through education also happens to be pro-choice, the dolls are now the tool of the devil.
WHERE DOES IT END PEOPLE????????????
I'm so glad I'm bilingual. Im getting out of this country, for serious.
Also, incase you need more evidence:
while i was drivng back from NY last weekend, there was a protest at the convention center.
for what, you might ask. (try to let this absorb slowly....) grown men and women were standing on street corners protesting....
CIRCUMCISION.
people were holding signs of babies saying "love all of me" and "my foreskin was not a mistake"
I rest my case.
-L
