Monday, February 13, 2006

Blizzard '06: Not above the neck.

OK, so it, like, REALLY snowed yesterday. I went out at around 1:00pm yesterday, and shit had been partially cleared out, and it was still almost up to my vagina-equivalent. Snow is so pretty though, right? I really dig it. I took some photos, several of which you will now see:



This is Kate. Kate stands on East 21st Street. It has snowed.













This is me. There were no cars on 3rd Avenue. I am gorgeous.








This is Kate. No, I'm just kidding, it's a squirrel. Though I have named the squirrel "Kate." He lives in Gramercy Park. [Ed. note: Does anyone remember Wild America? That show rocked my preteen world.]









This is me/Kevin trying to be arty. Kevin's not an artist, though. Unless you count his Bachelor's degree in the Arts and Sciences. Then he's an artist. And a scientist, too.









This is Katie McGrath. Snow or no snow, she's still the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen.






'Flakes,
Kevin :-)