
How cool would shit be if Alec Baldwin ran for political office? I mean, he's as left as can be, he named his daughter "Ireland" (which, speaking as someone who plans to name his future daughter "Punch," I think is pretty cool), and he's absolutely genius in the Roundabout's new off-Broadway production of Joe Orton's Entertaining Mr. Sloane. Truly, I saw it last week, and wow. GREAT FUCKING SHOW. Totally funny. And he plays gay! I love it. J'swoon. My beloved "Command in Chief" may have met an early demise- And can we just do a spit take for the fact that America isn't even ready for a female President ON TELEVISION?!- but I refuse to let the progressive dream die, and so I'm pinning all my hopes on Alec Baldwin, Pride of Long Island.
(This is the most random idea I've ever had, but it totally makes sense, right?)
