Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh No He Didn't.

Nick Lachey. Former Boy-band member. Former Husband of a frequent US-Weekly Cover girl. Not so bad I suppose. Now I hear he's suing for alimony. I'm sorry, but are you kidding me?
I'm not one to defend someone who's repretoire includes song titles such as "Sweet Kisses", but please. He needs to like, go dance or skate with the stars or something. Go on a VH1 reality show. Admit you're a C-Lister. Go hang out with Meadow Soprano's Ex. Don't be sucking money off of Jessica. I'm sure you have a few mil in community property. Atleast she earned it (hawking pizza and lip gloss, and apparently, singing.)
Now I have that off my mind I can go back to other things, like watching 15 hours of Olympic excitement . If only one could mute Dick Button and and not the music. Sigh. Did anyone else know that the bobsled was actually spelled Bobsleigh ? I certainly did not. (Ofcourse, that makes sense coming from a girl who's very name made her constantly want to call a sleigh a slee) Ok, I'm back to figureskating. Root for Emily Hughes. (Girl's from Strong Island afterall.)
OH. If anyone has any ideas of who/what I should be showing up to Kevin and Kate's Oscar fete dressed as, do tell....