Monday, May 30, 2005

Happy Memorial Day

HEY EVERYBODY- Wahooooooooooooooooooo!! Kickoff to summer! WHEEEEEEEEE!
Oh my god. Beach season is upon us. Montauk, here I come. I am SO ready for it, especially since I've just been notified that a certain red-headed Emmy winner is to be the new neighbor.
Can I go, like, EVERY weekend? We'll find out, won't we? GAZEBO, HERE I COME.

Anycrap... This weekend, for me, has been a sea of: cocktails, Jane Fonda, outdoor walks, sketchy Brooklyn, novelty t-shirts, "The Pop Room," and roller skating. Oh, and sailors. DO NOT forget the sailors!! Hollaaaaaaaa.

I don't get that show Laguna Beach... Is it scripted or not?

QUOTE OF THE DAY- "It's so hard to find peace and quiet anymore... you know, since the Industrial Revolution." HA HA.... Oh, fuck you. It's funnier when Ellen Degeneres says it.

Uh huh. This my shit.
KEVIN :-)

No comments: