Thursday, May 19, 2005

I've neglected this blog, almost as if it were a baby I left on top of a car in the parking lot and then drove away. Or, worse yet, a latte.

Did you ever have one of those fortnights where you totally forget that you have a blog, and then Sara Fitzpopstar reminds you over salads at the Renaissance Diner? Man, am I coming down off of one of those. But I've missed you, Blog, and I promise to never neglect you again.

YES LEIGH, Joe did graduate. I didn't actually go to his graduation, but I presume he earned a magna cum laude. You know, the middle word in that is "cum"? Gross.

In TV news....
-I don't know how lame the WB can possibly get, but for those of us who live in the 21st century and Tivo Gilmore Girls, we got the unplesant treat of having the last minute of the season finale cut off. Aaahh, low-rent TV stations. Awesome. Luckily though, the show was amazing and Lauren Graham has cemented her place in the pantheon of My Favorite Actresses Ever.

-Lost frickin' rules. That little black boy is so scary!!

-So they cancelled Judging Amy, huh? I bet somewhere, someone cares.

-Yo, The Sopranos hasn't been on in like a year. That makes me feel diabetic.

ALSO- TDI Karaoke Strikes Back is coming really soon. I've been promised some Matt Kupchin mic time for "Total Eclipse." McRock and I are totally looking forward to it, so full steam ahead, y'all!!

ALSO AGAIN- I'm sitting at my desk today, and Paul Wontorek totally got interviewed by that Botoxy CBS news anchorwoman. I can NOT remember her name for the life of me. I keep wanting to call her "Dana Charles," but that's nobody's name, which is sad, because WHAT A NAME. Anyway, he got interviewed like 2 feet from my desk, and it was totally campy. Good times.

So I hear that Star Wars movie opened. I guess some people like that stuff?

May the Zbornak be with you.
KEVIN :-)

No comments: