Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Average American Consumes 7,100 Calories on Thanksgiving...

and I'm no exception.
mmm. Tryptophan coma....
Happy Turkey Day, blog fans!
I have the following things to say...
  1. I'm never eating again, but god, I LOVE sweet potatos
  2. The Springer Spaniel was robbed, and totally should have won the dog show. Also, due to the dog show; "god loves a terrier" has been in my head all day.
  3. My mother and I know all 18 1/2 minutes of Arlo Gutherie's "Alice's Restaurant" by heart. Is that werid?
  4. I didn't go to Leo's on Weds night- someone please tell me who in GC is married/preggers/in rehab
  5. I feel like I need to say something about the end of the Simpson/Lachey Marriage. I occasionally "read" USweekly, so, in way, I'm to blame. Now all we have is TomKat. Sigh. Did anyone else read that he actually purchused a sonograph machine, so he can watch his baby grow??? eeekkk.
  6. Kevin, you may have done some good online shopping, but no way you're topping my xmas gift this year. Joe Iconis isn't the only one who can buy you women's T shirts....