Oh Stella McCartney, what chaos you bring to the world of discount fashion.
I figured haute couture at cheap prices would be alluring. I had no idea it would be violent
I've been told that in NY at the H&M on fifth ave. arrests for assualt were threatened.
I arrived at around 2 to find the place picked over, and in chaos. Women were literally pulling things out of each others hands. I actually saw a woman rip a shirt form another woman's hand and scream "That wasmy shirt! I saw it first!" it was crazy I tell you! Is that silk wrap dress really worth your life???? Grown women fighting like kids in a sandbox. INSANITY.
(fyi- i walked away with a shirt. I simply grabbed and ran. it was all instinct. if it doesn't fit me, I'm sure someone on Ebay will love it....)
Following the most harrowing shopping experience in recent memory, I saw Ben Folds live on stage with the entire Baltimore Symphony Orchestra backing him up. Let me tell you something. it is rare occasion to see a man use the pharse "Kiss my ass motherfucker" with strings and precussion at his disposal. How many people curse openly with violas and harps backing them up? (Joe Iconis, I'm talking to you...) It was a DELIGHT.
such a contrast filled day....
also, my co-blogger arrives in the district in a matter of hours.... Im so exicited!
