Kevin's "Trannie Don't Preach" post was our renaming of Rent's love ballad "I'll cover you" now known in it's full title as "Trannie Don't Preach: I'm keeping my gay" sung in part by Jesse L. Martin, who is the highlight of a very low film. On stage, you see an industrialized set which is a good rendering on alphabet city. On screen, you watch Adam Pascal run around on a bunch of rock formations doing his best imitation of Britney's "I'm not a girl..." video. SIGH. If the preview was any indication it appears they've simply filmed the set of The Producers. Can we please stop trying to put broadway on film? Get up and go the the theatre people. It's really much better, I promise.
Besides, someone has to ensure Manganaro has a job.
Also: my apt has heat again, thank god.
This entry is the blog's two hundred and seventy-fifth post.
Wow. we have A LOT of time on our hands...
