Leigh Slummerville and I let the one-year anniversary of this blog pass us by. We apologize, and promise to do a rousing feature for you celebrating all the highs and lows of this past 365 days, along with some testimonials from our blog's #1 fans. In the meantime, we hope that all of you out there are enjoying the upcoming holiday season. I've already done some Grade-A Christmas shopping!! Holla!! (All online, of course.)
ISSUES:
(1) I'm obsessed with Reese Witherspoon.
(2) I'm obsessed with not seeing Journey tonight.
(3) I'm obsessed with the new Madonna cd. (More on this to come later.)
(4) I'm obsessed with the fact that Mike, a good friend of this blog, had surgery ON HIS FACE yesterday. Oh, good lord. I nearly fainted, but it's all OK now, though he did pop a stitch post-surgery while singing "The Christmas Blues." What a fucking tool.
(5) I'm obsessed with gay cowboys.
More later. Thanks for your patience, all! You'll be rewarded for it. J'promise.
KEVIN :-)
