Happy Father's Day! (Esp. to my dear dad, who loves me even though i only eat 15 foods, i cant do long division, I almost failed high school chemistry, i crashed my car into a ditch...etc. etc. What a guy!) I spent weekend doing absolutly nothing, and it was blissful.
OF NOTE:
I totally saw Matthew Lesko on the mall. (he's the crazy guy in the question-mark suits who runs away from cops in his commericals where he hawks books and yells about FREE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! you know what im talking about.) anyway, he was also on the cover of the city paper this week. random
the best restaurant ever opened on capitol hill. Just incase anyone in DC is reading this, and looking for classy pizza and a wine bar... www.sonomadc.com
A place that allows servers to wear LaCoste Polos and serves french toast with Grand Marnier is clearly a winner in my book
I'm also waiting impatiently for Mara to read The Washingtonine so I can read about bars that I frequent. sigh...
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment