Thursday, June 09, 2005
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier
So, Kevin and I both got to experience The Killers live this week. (He in central park, I in the middle of Maryland) I say, A's all around. My favorite was "All these things that I've done" I just adore that song. I swear that eye makeup loving mormon is channeling Queen at times- and I like it. Added bonus- Keane. In the grand tradition of every show I ever go to, I will now invest in the CD, then like the band and want to see them, because I saw them live. the poor Brits clearly had no clue of geography, as the lead singer screamed "Hello COLUMBIA!" atleast 5 times. Columbia, MD = 1/2 way between DC and Baltimore, aka the middle of NO WHERE. amusing. Whatever, bottomline I'm a sucker for accents. It was a damn good show. Kevin, I look foward to drunk dancing to this music with you in gazebo in circa 5 weeks. THRILLING. Also, wow. we really need start learning some french huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment