HI KIDS
I'm so sorry, I've been distracted by the following things:
Dragging drunk Morrocans around Manhattan, Seeing people I went to high school with who are married and have produced on the LIRR, garlic knots (which one cannot find south of the mason-dixon line) gay cowboys, baking no less than 816 Christmas cookies, my parents, CHAMPAGNE, Schnitzel and Berliner Weisses, the New Jersey Turnpike, crashing new years eve parties, reuniting with old friends who have jobs that make me jealous, and serving margaritas and $6.99 Burritos with a smile.
It won't happen again.
I'd like to say the following things:
Is it possible I already kind of miss New York whislt loving the district? SIGH
I heart Katie McGrath. Not only for being the inspiration for my tattoo, but for being fabulous company
There were so many different T-shirts at American Apparel thatI got overwhelmed and picked black.
My roomates are both sick and I'm fairly certain that I'm afraid no amount of zicam or vitamin C will me
OK, I really need to go buy a calendar now. They really should include January, so you can adjust.
