Thursday, January 26, 2006

Another Designer is off to the big Treseme' Hair Salon in the Sky

I swear Project Runway is the best thing on television.
I'm actually kind of not sure who's going to win. (But Kara Janx, clearly your number is up...)
Kevin and I are clearly both, in the words of Micheal Kors "Full-on Dan Fans".
Only time will tell I suppose.
A couple of things...
Last Night on HBO at like 4am "The Secret Life of Mary-Margaret: Portrait of a Bulimic" was on. Remember Calista Flockhart???
In other TV news, I discovered that Animal Planet has an entire show that takes place at the North Shore Animal League. That warms my heart. Somewhere I still have my blue paw-print covered volunteer sweatshirt.
Try as I might, I can not find a picture- but I promise you all that Kanye West was wearing a Les Mis Sweatshirt on Ellen. I know he supports the gays and all, but please.
Also, two very sad democratic senators have broken ranks and decided to support Scalito's nomination to the Supreme Court. Its not like we had a chance to stop it, but giving W. any reason to gloat is uncalled for.
In other Political news, even Canada is being conservative. Great...