Shout out to George Clooney for that soundbite about everyone's least fav. republican lobbyist.
anyway...now that Kevin's had his two cents...here are mine:
um...i think Issac Mizrahi needs to be stopped. Even tough he did fluster Hillary Swank, which I'm sure Kevin was thrilled with.
I'm not sure who was best dressed...Maybe Emmy Rossum? She always looks good.
I think worst was actually Drew Barrymore, who I love, but please,wear a bra.
Michelle Willams was robbed. I love that Heath Ledger was dressed as her prom date, complete w/matching corsage.
Also I guess I have to go see Transamerica now. It'll be good to see Felcity Huffman actually doing something useful. David Chase was right, that is a two season show. Ofcourse they had to go giving it awards, so that it can continue sucking for years to come...desperate indeed.
Also I was super happy for Sandra Oh. I heart Grey's Anatomy so bad.
In summation: Way to go Gays!
speaking of which... my Project Runway dress arrived yesterday, it is GORGEOUS. Now I just need somewhere to wear it.
-L
