So since Mariah Carey decided to be a total tool while naming her album, I can't seem to stop pronouncing things "the emancipation of so and so." You know? It's catchy. But a lot of retarded things are catchy. Like "Toxic." Fuck, I love that song.
Anyway, Sara Fitzpatrick, literally one of THE great fans (No... THE great fan) of this blog has moved on from Bway.com. She actually IS having her emancipation! It was totally sad to see her pretty face go, but on the upside, she got a yee-haw of a going away party that resulted in my first hangover since... My birthday? Was that my last hangover? I can't remember, because I'm drinking scotch right now. HA.
Like I was saying, this chick is 900% awesome, AND she's like totally fucking hot (see photo). She will be sorely missed, but will clearly be a feature of this half-assed blog as long as possible. After all, SHE'S OUR FAN. That's so golden. I love it.
(So wait... I just put the TV on it's Mariah Carey on Save The Music!!!! EERIE. Wow. Maybe I'm all psychic and shit.)
BYE-
Kevin :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment