So Vegas. WOW. Wow. What an excellent place. It's just such a good idea, ya know? Like, it's the DESERT. But the just threw all this shit in it so that people would come there. It's so.... God. Nevada, man. I mean, that's a state I'd never considered before. And now I can't stop considering it, if you know what I mean.
Some quick notes on my love for The Vegas:
- The best thing to do in Vegas is NOT to hang out on The Strip. No, no, no. The best thing to do is OLD VEGAS (aka- Freemont Street). Classic casinos, crumbling neon, and the kitchiest gift shops in the world. Also, I went to a townie casino called Sam's Town, which has the distinction of hosting the greatest collection of idiosyncratic geniuses in the American Southwest.
- A Vegas hotel isn't a Vegas hotel unless there are large cats in it. No lions? No tigers? I'm not interested.
- Based on my slavish appreciation for Elton John's "The Red Piano" at Caesar's, I bet I'd love to meet David LaChapelle. He seems to share some of my main interests... Interpretive dance, bubbles, and extraneous tits.
- I hate flying. Like, SO much.
- New York needs a monorail.
- Gambling rules.
Well, that's that. Enjoy the photos below. Sigh. It's "good" to be home.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment