Friday, April 08, 2005

Rant Buy Me Love

Surely, I'm not alone in finding it TRULY suspicious that Lisa Marie Presley is trying (UGH, TRYING)-- Again-- to become the next Pat Benatar while the Michael Jackson trial is slipping into madness mode. (a) It's not exactly original or challenging to milk MJ's fame for ones own purposes. It's DONE. Anyone can do it. I expect a little better from the daughter of the coolest man who ever lived. (b) Why isn't she testifying? If she has all this free time to suck her way across VH1, then she has time to drop some bombs about what happens in the Neverland Showers. I'm also totally pissed at her because I defended her first album like it was my job. But now, all I'm left with is a bitter, acidic feeling in my stomach (which may owe itself largely to bitter, BUT BITTER, coffee.... Nevetheless).

SONG OF THE DAY: "They Call Her The Cat," from Elton John's Peachtree Road album

WORD OF THE DAY: Babaloo.

PERSON OF THE DAY: Me.

Kevin :-)

No comments: