Any way you slice it, this weekend for me was all about Charles & Camilla's wedding!
A wedding is a beautiful thing. A royal wedding is an event for the ages. But the union of two profoundly selfish people, who have ruined countless lives with their completely repugnant relationship, getting hitched in a "pomp-free" ceremony of 800 people (including Kenneth Branagh), with the whole train wreck being broadcast exclusively on WE- Women's Entertainment.... Something otherwordly is taking place.
And as Charles and Camilla walked down the aisle of St. George's Chapel (which their presense had turned into an impromptu Adulterer's Row), I gathered the following observations:
-Camilla wore a crown of jutting twigs. Amazing. In the words of Mike, "Lord help her if there's any open flame at that reception."
- Laura Parker Bowles' hair was a majestic vision of prom hair being stuck in a shrub.
- I know it's been said over and over, but the Princes are SO HOT. It's UNREAL.
- British people LOVE hats.
- I think the Queen stole Kenny Rogers' hat from The Gambler. Also, a white suit, black gloves, and black shoes? She's the Queen of NOTHING. Also, now that the Pope is dead, I think the Queen is the evilest person alive.
OK, back to work.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment