Man was that awful.
Well...let me clarify. I feel that the WGA is fully justified in asking to be compensated when people view and buy their work. So cancelling the globes had to be I guess.
But for the love of god, did we have to watch Billy Bush?
Was NO ONE ELSE available from the entire NBC news roster? Why the hell should we care what Tiki Barber & company have to say about anything?
(For the record, I am no fan of Nancy O'Dell either, since she is pretty much singularly responsible for Wendy Pepper making it to Olympus Fashion Week..but I digress...)
It was just so...joyless.
In an attempt to remind us what award season is truly all about I offer you the following:
Here is this blog's '07 Globes Fashion Review. Joan Rivers has nothing on Kevin.
and here is Nikki Blonsky finding out she was nominated. [it's long. Skip to 4:19 and be rewarded.]
Here's hoping for an Oscar ceremony?
-L
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment