Sorry I've been absent from the blogosphere as of late; I was busying ringing in the 2008 in the district. It was a lovely time filled with friends, pocket-door dance parties, arthritis inducing Nintendo battles, and me spending a lot of quality time at the Dupont Manor.
1. Regardless of your views on who won the New Hampshire and Iowa primaries, more people turned out to vote in them than in the last 3 election cycles. Good News.
2. Have you seen the preview for that Jessica Alba movie The Eye ? Aside from looking heinous, it's totally a rip-off of what I'm sure is the far superior Blink featuring a blind Madeline Stowe receiving an eye transplant. Does anyone else remember that movie?
3. Coke Zero was named one of the "Hottest Products of 2007" I couldn't agree more. I loves me some coke zero. I understand some of you don't get it- in the words of the Gayrab " I want my diet soda to taste metallic, that's how i know it's diet!" but I still think there is one Coke product the world could do without.
4. This season of Project Runway truly had not captured my affection as much as its predecessors- until last week. Hershey's Challenge? Excellent! I'd like to say, for the record, I think Jillian was robbed. EDIBLE CORSET made of Twizzlers people! hello!:

Alright, that's enough. I have to take advil before my novocaine wears off. A word of advice from your friend Leigh: Floss your teeth like 20 times a day. OR ELSE.

No comments:
Post a Comment