As I sit in the musty offices of Broadway.com and Theatre Direct International, I can't help but say to myself, "Holy Shit, it's 2005." Isn't that weird?!?!?!? Like... Crazy. Think about it. 2005. It's TWO THOUSAND FIVE. It all just makes my stomach hurt. Truly. Acidic.
Some updates:
(1) Leigh joined the ranks of the intelligencia by realizing that everyone should get at least one tattoo in their lifetime. She sent me a photo and MAN does it look awesome. I'm so proud of you, Baby!!
(2) Big Ups to the Ettannanis for their New Years Eve rock 'em-sock 'em free fo' all. Sadly, I tipped in late due to family crises, but I did so with Wilkinsex and Jacoboobs in tow. These ladies are MAGIC in any setting, and in a setting as ripe for eccentricity as the Ettannani home, they were positively aglow. 'Boobs and her man, Wiegle, have also successfully moved into their new Red Hook abode (I'm told Red Hook is in Brooklyn, though I'll need to consult my atlas to be sure... I mean, how fanciful), so congratulations to them on what I'm told is a 500 mile-per-hour tsunami of a kitchen. But back to the Ettannani party... Joe broke the credenza (sp?) and Anita demanded her ashtray. Another day in paradise? Definitely. Also, the perfect way to kick off 2005 in style.
(3) I hate working. I wanna be a jetsetter. Or maybe I just wanna be 1940's Katherine Hepburn ("The Aviator" really did a number on me in that department). Who knows.
(4) I love Weezie Iconis. And by that, I mean... I LOVE Weezer Iconis. Hey Joe, how long will she be staying here?
(5) Kate and I have been e-discussing whether or not Hilary Swank will win a second Oscar for her yawn-inspiring performance in "Million Dollar Baby." I say that there's no way she WON'T win, but Kate, ever the optimist, holds out hope for kettle-loving abortioneer Imelda Staunton. I'd also just like to volunteer that if Gawkypants had to actually box with Imelda Staunton, the shit would GO DOWN. Never box with anyone who knows all about grating soap into a bowl of warm water as to terminate a pregnancy. I speak from personal experience. ON THE GIVING END.
(6) Check out www.ladystein.blogspot.com for some pics of Katelana on New Years. Kate's face is so red that she's practically Native American. Where's your casino, you glorious bitch??
(7) Speaking of faces, let's not speak about mine. Fucking 2005.
KEVIN :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment