Hey HEY hey!
Checking in with the world from The Manhattan, which has sunken to about -1,000 degrees this morning. It's totally not awesome, and I think I'm busier than is reasonable this week, but here are some points to be made:
(1) I love Harvey Fierstein.
(2) In spit of myself, I love Ben Folds. Fine. I give in.
(3) As Condoleezza Rice accepted her Secretaryship this morning (which I saw on CNN), I truly--TRULY-- for the first time wished that I could end the life of another person. Like, for real. And it didn't make me sad, because it's honestly deserved.
(4) My coworker Michael Armone just squawked at me about a gay bar I need to go to in Vegas called Gypsies. It invovled the following quote: "Once I got a taste of Gypsies, I was in for life!"
(5) http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3347706?GT1=6065
(6) Just overheard-- Two coworkers talking. #1 says "Frank Rich looks like a dumpling." #2 says "Well, Ben Brantley looks like a zygote!" I hate my job.
Kevin :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment