Monday, January 10, 2005

Hot Poddy

So I got an iPod this weekend, and I've fallen completely in love with it. Like, I'm in movie love with my iPod. My iPod and I get caught in the rain together, and run giggling to an awning. My iPod and I stroll down the streets of Paris. My iPod and I are on the run from the cops after killing my iPod's abusive husband.

Speaking of abuse, it abuses my heart and soul that Anna Nicole Smith is STILL going through all this drama about her dead husband's money. I mean, unless they have some dramatic evidence that they never actually got married, she MARRIED him, and he left the money TO HER. I don't care if he was fucking crazy. He did it, and it's done. She wanted it, she got it, and that's the deal. I mean, Jesus christ. This has been going on since I was in middle school, I think.

Speaking of Jesus Christ, both he and Michael Moore won People's Choice awards last night. I never understand how that process works... Like, "Fahrenheit 9/11" won for Favorite Film of 2004 (I second that emotion), but then "Passion of the Bullshit" won for Favorite Movie Drama, and they presented that afterwards. I was so baffled. Once again, the people and I are out of step.

OK Bye.

No comments: