Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Oscar Tuesday.

Mmmmmmm I'm in heaven... This is totally one of my favorite holidays, along with Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday (Observed), Mothers Day, and Arbor Day. Frankly, I resent having to come into work on such a fine occasion.

But anyway...Let's have some reactions, shall we?

(1) I never saw "Maria Full of Drugs," but that girl seems pleasant.
(2) Alan Alda is my favorite curmudgeon, even if he took David Carradine's slot.
(3) I can NOT believe Mick Jagger didn't get nominated for Best Song... What a FLIPPIN' disgrace. Do they expect Lisa Marie Presely to wear a goth hood while presenting Best Song to "Les Choristes"? I think not.
(4) I want to throw the whole music brand of the Academy into the sea, basically.
(5) "The Village" has now received more Oscar nominations that both "Kill Bill"s put together. MAN, does that make me boil.

Whatever. It's all good, ya know?? It's a lovely day here in New York, SpongeBob is gay gay gay, and most crucially...

While Condoloser Rice has been nominated for Secretary of State, she's also been nominated for the Razzie for Worst Supporting Actress for "Fahrenheit 9/11."
That is such a beautiful thing, folks. After all, what's the official motto of Kevin & Leigh's Sexy-Ass Blog?
"Hey, Condoleezza Rice. Fuck you."

WAHOO!!!!!

No comments: