Friday, January 07, 2005

She Works Hard For the Money

Oh man. Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile kids. The coast has taken over my life this week. I've been lost in a sea of 11+ hour work days,demanding newly-elected members of congress, near-sightings of noted poli-hottie Barack Obama, and thumb blisters from opening 80 something twist-off beers last night. sigh.
ok. so I just saw an ad for a TV movie starring Piper Perabo called "She Gets What She Wants" I can tell you the entire plot of this movie. It involves the afforementioned Coyote Ugly star as a french exchange student sent to Texas. Why do I know this? Because I saw this film, which was known as "feisty Beast" (a far better title, no?) in a movie theatre. In Berlin. In 2002. I guess what passes as Cinematic fare in Germany is ABC Family material 3 years later here in in the US. Strange but true. What else? Oh! mara and I ventured into the world of online groceries this week. there is nothing quite like having chocolate teddy grahams and sorbet delivered to your door, I promise. ok, well my brain hurts... I'm sure I'll be seeing msot of the people reading this in Chinatown next week.- Lethal. Out.

No comments: