Saturday, January 22, 2005

SNOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

(or somesuch wordplay where you insinuate 'snow' into a pre-existing phrase to indicate that it's winter)

So it's AWFUL snowy in New York, y'all. I'm talkin' INCHES (and not in the way I usually am... Eeeeewwww). Anyway, I've had only moderate balance problems getting around town today-- and I'm justly proud of myself-- but everyone seems to be acting like it's the snowpocalypse. I mean, yeah, it's snowy, but that doesn't seem like a reason for our neighbors to hold up inside their unlit apartment and try to entice Kate into playing a game of Outburst while they snort Ridalin. But hey, I ain't the boss of neighbors, ya know? I'm only the boss of Kevin, and Kevin loves the snow, even when it whips up in his eyes and nostrils.

Happy Winter, everyone!!

SIDEBAR-- I despise Condooolleezzaa Rice. If she were here right now, I'd push the cunt in a snowdrift.

No comments: