Tuesday, March 29, 2005

CARBIVORE

Can someone PLEASE put that on a neighborhoodie posthaste. Mara is a genious when describing me, isnt she??? We also had the following conversation over IM re: the Wendy's finger fiasco of '05 :
L: (reads headline of article) OH. MY. GOD. that is HORRID.
M: yes, I know
L: okay, well no desire to eat at wendys. ever. again.
M: I would hope so
L :Do you know how may chicken nuggets i've consumed from wendy's in my lifetime?
M: you mean... chicken FINGERS!!!!
SIGH.
Anyway, I had a lovely Easter weekend with the fam which included a trip to the spy museum, (where I took the code name Angeline Falcone and travelled to Vietnam) forcing my father to rot in Banana Republic for hours, coming thisclose to convincing my mother to go on a pub crawl where everyone was wearing bunny ears and having a lavish Easter dinner at table with the Pope's head on it @ the Buca Di Beppo. I hope the Easter bunny was good to you all. By the way, If eating chocolate eggs at 10:01 in the morning is wrong- then I don't want to be right.

No comments: